Spinal Decompression Therapy in San Diego is available at Inner Balance Institute! This nonsurgical, noninvasive therapy involves stretching the spine, using a traction table or similar motorized device, with the goal of relieving pain. This new Spinal Decompression Therapy technology and machine can create space between the vertebrae or spinal bones to allow the herniated or bulging disc to retract and repair itself without the use of drugs or surgery.
What does Spinal Decompression Therapy Treat?
- Back pain
- Leg pain
- Neck pain
- Arm pain, numbness, and tingling
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Stenosis or Sciatica
- Radiating pain, or sharp shooting pains
Spinal Decompression Therapy can save you months of painful rehab, thousands of dollars for surgery! Research studies have shown that decompression is 86% to 91% effective in healing slipped or herniated discs so that you no longer need surgery, or take harmful medications. No surgery means more savings, less medical bills and a quick recovery time.
Did you know:
- There are 23 discs in the spine?
- Discs act as a shock absorber between the spinal bones (vertebrae) and provide the cushion between the bones?
- As we age and get older, we have a tendency for those discs to wear out and shrink so that the nerve then gets “pinched?”
- The disc is a fibrous piece of cartilage that sits in between the bones so the nerve can exit safety between the bones?
Often times, when we get a pinched nerve or slip a disc in our back, it’s the actual disc that is causing the problem. Many researchers believe that bulging, herniated discs are the most common cause of back pain. Surprisingly, wear and tear can even begin in as early as teenage years, possibly from car accidents or other physical traumas. Over the years, the disc begins to wear out from poor posture, motor vehicle accidents or sports injuries. The disc can bulge or herniate and begin to pinch the nerve causing all sorts of symptoms like numbness tingling, sharp shooting pains, as well as burning, radiating pains. We can help you with these very serious symptoms.
Ready to stop your pain now, and relieve your pain naturally without the use of harmful drugs, medications, and risky surgeries? Call (619) 543-9999 right now and get started on your journey to your road to recovery. We will get you and your back in action!